I hope you guys all had a safe and fun Halloween. Now it’s time for Thanksgiving and even better Christmas. Last night I decided to do Halloween makeup for my costume. And I did this half glam, half skull look, and it came out sooooo good. All I used were face paint and gel liner. It’s probably my favorite look that I did this year. I can’t wait for next year to do as many Halloween looks as I can!
- Brows: Nyx Eyebrow Gel in Chocolate
- Eyes: Lorac Pro Mega 2 Palette
- Complexion: Bh Cosmetics Liquid Foundation (Mixed Golden Beige/Deep Cocoa)
- Highlight/Contour: Urban Decay Weightless Concealer in Medium Warm and Jordana powders
- Lips: Nyx Liquid Suede in Kitten Heels
- White for Skull Face: Mehron Clown White Greece Face Paint
- Black for Skull Face: Ulta Black Gel Liner
Thanks for reading!